Sunday, September 25, 2011

A BRAND NEW DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!......please check out SYBILBRUNCHEON.COM!


Darlings, Mummy is just as beaten down as anyone else with all the bad news and negativity and pessimism!!! We are surrounded by people, (some of whom we actually elect!) who tell us everything we can’t do, can’t accomplish, can’t BE!!! Well, I’m taking all the time and energy I have left and spending it celebrating the things in life that I love! I am using the SCENE'N'HERD page on my new website to promote people whose talent I respect, whose ideas give me joy, whose humor makes me laugh, whose food makes me fat…well…uh…you get the idea!!!!! This is a page dedicated to GRATITUDE and APPRECIATION!!!…I’m sharing the things I love with my friends!!! Welcome! And stay tuned!!!! xoxo, S.

No comments:

Post a Comment