Thursday, July 7, 2011

PROVINCETOWN UPDATE!!!

Provincetown Update: Ladies (and I use the term LOOSELY!), and Gentlemen! Had dinner last night at Jimmy's Hideaway (169 Commercial St.)! Unbelievably good! Owners, Jimmy McNulty and Raife Menold always make you feel right at home in this cozy little....little....well HIDEAWAY!!! You really have to look for it with all the hustle and bustle around it! But THAT'S what makes it so special!! Our waiter David was both handsome AND attentive, ( a deadly combination....David, WILL you marry me???)...and the food????....OUTSTANDING! My Vichyssoise was delectable!...sadly, I had to explain to the bodybuilder at the next table that it was meant to be "cold".....(poor dear, he was going to send his back to the kitchen!). My filet mignon was a mile high!!...and you didn't need a knife! Which was a good thing, because I put the whole thing in my mouth!!!! The peppercorn sauce was positively SEXUAL.....I put a small take-out container in my Lulu Guinness purse for "later"......and Key lime pie for dessert!! Hey! What the Hell is going on in P-town!?!? Is EVERYBODY in a Key lime pie contest???? The next thing you know, children will be selling it at their lemonade stands on the sidewalk!!!!! More later, Darlings!!!! xoxo, S.

No comments:

Post a Comment