Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Mummy!! Where have you been?!?!

My apologies, Everyone!!!! I have been very naughty for NOT writing in my blog regularly...and what can I give as an excuse???...the "down" feeling of getting back from an enchanting time on Fire Island and Provincetown with gorgeous weather, fabulous food, and delightful adventures with fascinating friends???..well, yes!...And coming back to a grueling heat wave and endless pontificating from extremists about why millionaires and oil companies shouldn't be taxed!!!!! Just yesterday, it poured in NYC, and it was such a relief to everyone, that I saw Madison-Avenue-boys in their $5000 suits just strolling through the rain chatting as if nothing was happening!! People standing on corners, looking at Blackberries, window shopping, playing basketball, pushing strollers...ALL THROUGH THE DRIVING RAIN!! Fascinating!!...and oddly reaffirming in these extraordinarily self-serving times!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment