Thursday, September 22, 2011

6 MONTHS AGO!!!!! .....NEW BEGINNINGS!!!!....even in the FALL!!!!!!

CATASTROPHE!!!...and TRIUMPH!!!!: Six months ago, my alter-ego, John Burke was laid off from his corporate job of thirteen years with scores of others......He didn't know anything about social networking, have a blog, twitter, or a Facebook, or even own a computer!!!... I KNOW! I KNOW!!!! (no giggling please from the front row!!!). I'd like to take this opportunity to thank my radiant boyfriend for his love and support through all of this, all my friends and co-workers who encouraged and advised me through this tremendous transition (especially at THIS point in my life!), the new friends who mentored me into the technical world of blogs, Facebook, youtube, twitter, and website design with their knowledge and beautiful taste, my new Facebook friends who make me laugh, cry, think, and connect to a whole new world, and lastly...to the folks who threw me out. I am so grateful for the choices YOU made for me....I would NOT have chosen this....but YOU CHOSE FOR ME.......and I AM SO VERY LUCKY YOU DID!!!!! With love and gratitude to a Universe that continues to amuse, amaze, vex, and delight....I stand humble and filled with wonder!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment